10 Library Square
Located in a small white Cape facing the Norton Town Common, across the street from the main campus, 10 Library Square houses the Marketing & Communications office, which includes the Communications and Web Strategy teams. It’s also home to the Wheaton Magazine, the college’s alumni magazine. The Wheaton Magazine was established in 1922 and is published four times a year. College founder Eliza Baylies Chapin Wheaton sold this property in the 1870s, and Wheaton bought it back 130 years later.