Clark Hall is on lower campus at the northern end of Peacock Pond and is a part of the YMC Quad along with Young Hall and McIntire Hall. Clark is connected via an outdoor walkway to Chase Dining Hall. There are four floors in Clark housing approximately 116 students total. Clark is primarily a first-year student building and houses students of all class years in single, double, and triple rooms.
Clark has a lounge with a television and study space, a laundry room with three washer/dryer sets, and a kitchen for communal use. Rooms are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser, and storage space for each student. They have tile floors and vertical blinds on the windows.
Clark Hall was built in 1960 and was named for alumna and former college trustee Kate Upson Clark, Class of 1869.