Clark Tennis Courts
Located next to the Clark Recreation Center, the Clark Tennis Courts are home to the Wheaton men’s and women’s tennis teams. This facility features seven tennis courts with metal bleachers; six of the courts are lighted. The courts were built in 1958 and were named for Mr. and Mrs. Brackett H. Clark, whose daughters Virginia ’53 and Helen ’60 attended the college. Mr. Clark was a college trustee from 1960 to 1975 (Emeritus).