Cragin Hall is on the southern side of upper campus, off the Dimple and adjacent to Emerson Dining Hall. Primarily a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year residence hall, it has three floors of rooms. Approximately 72 students are housed in Cragin and they live in single, double, and triple rooms.
There is a lounge on the first floor with a television and study space. The lower level contains laundry facilities with two washers and two dryers, and a kitchen with a refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, sink, and microwave. Rooms have hardwood floors and window shades and are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser, and storage space for each student.
Cragin Hall was built in 1911 and was named for former professor Mary Jane Cragin.