This petite brick building located between the Balfour-Hood Center and Wallace Library is home to the Office of the Registrar, which handles a number of student needs including course scheduling, academic transcripts and transfer credits. It’s also where graduating seniors deliver their finished papers during the annual Thesis Parade. Also located here are the faculty offices for the education and business and management departments. Built in 1904, the house originally served as the college’s power plant and laundry and later as a residence hall. The name “Doll’s House” stems from the building’s days as a dormitory, when then-President John Edgar Park remarked on the diminutive size of student rooms.