Kilham Hall is on the northern side of upper campus, on the corner of Howard Street and Route 123. Designated for all-women housing, it has three floors and holds approximately 60 students. First-year students are housed in triples, and upperclassmen live in singles, doubles and quads.
There is a lounge on the first floor with cable television and a study space. The basement contains a kitchen with a refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, sink and microwave; laundry facilities with two washers and two dryers; and a large additional study space. Rooms are carpeted with window blinds and are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser and closet for each student.
Built in 1932, Kilham Hall was named for alumna and former professor Annie March Kilham, Class of 1870.