Larcom Hall


Larcom Hall is on the northern side of upper campus, off Howard Street and adjacent to Emerson Dining. Designated as a substance-free living area, it has three floors and holds approximately 60 students. It houses 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year students and they live in single, double, and triple rooms.

There is a lounge on the first floor with a television and study space. The lower level contains a kitchen with a refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, sink, and microwave. There are also laundry facilities with two washers and two dryers, and an additional study space on the lower level. Rooms have hardwood floors and window shades and are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser, and storage space for each student.

Larcom Hall was built in 1908 and was named for former professor Lucy Larcom.

Building Departments