Larcom Hall


Larcom Hall is on the northern side of upper campus, off Howard Street and adjacent to Emerson Dining. Designated as a wellness, substance-free living area, it has three floors and holds approximately 60 students. Primarily an upperclassmen residence hall, students there live in single, double and triple rooms.

There is a lounge on the first floor with cable television and a study space. The basement contains a kitchen with a refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, sink and microwave; laundry facilities with two washers and two dryers; and an additional study space. Rooms have hardwood floors and window shades and are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser and closet for each student.

Larcom Hall was built in 1908 and was named for former professor Lucy Larcom.

Building Departments