Mars Arts and Humanities
The Mars Arts and Humanities building includes the original Meneely Hall, which houses the English, foreign language and international studies departments, as well as the Mars studio addition, which is home to the studio arts department. The building features numerous classrooms, art labs and faculty offices. Meneely Hall was built in 1959 as the Humanities Building and was later dedicated in honor of former President A. Howard Meneely. The Mars studio addition was built following the Campaign for Wheaton in 2000 and was named for Life Trustee Adrienne Bevis Mars ’58 and her husband John Mars.