Mary Lyon Hall
With its yellow-and-white paint, domed cupola and position at the main entrance to campus, Mary Lyon Hall is possibly the most well-known building on campus, often featured in photographs of the college. The Office of Alumni Relations is located here, along with the offices of Gift Planning and the Wheaton Fund. The building features several large meeting and conference rooms. Built in 1849 as New Seminary Hall, the building was named in 1910 for Mary Lyon, who established the college curriculum and acted as consultant to the Wheaton family.