Located near Peacock Pond, Meadows North is one of three residence halls that make up the Meadows building complex that consists of three wings: East, North and West. It is connected to the other halls by Meadows Center, adjacent to Chase Dining Hall. With single and double rooms, each wing has four floors and the entire complex holds approximately 300 students. Students live there from all class years in double and single rooms.
There are four students lounges in the complex, with cable television and study space available in each. The laundry facility is located in Meadows Center with eight washer/dryer sets. Rooms are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser and closet for each student. They have tile floors and vertical blinds on the windows.
The Meadows residence halls were built in 1964 and named for alumna Sylvia Meadows, Class of 1918.