Metcalf Hall is on the northern side of upper campus, off Howard Street and adjacent to Park Hall. Primarily an upperclassmen residence hall, it has four floors, including some basement rooms. Approximately 65 students there live in single, double, triple and quad rooms.
There is a lounge on the first floor with cable television and a kitchen with a refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, sink and microwave. The basement contains laundry facilities with two washers and two dryers and a large game room with a pool table, table tennis, darts and lounge space. Rooms are carpeted with window blinds and are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser and closet for each student.
Metcalf Hall was built in 1933 and was named for Caroline Cutler Metcalf, who from 1850–1876 served as the principal of Wheaton Female Seminary, the precursor to Wheaton College.